Thursday, August 7, 2008

An Update

The Job: It still blows. I continue to be bored outta my mind. My boss continues to bitch about everything. I continue to want to punch her in the face.

The Husband: He has another infected hair folicle. He went back to the doctor yesterday and got another prescription for antibiotics. He is trying to let it get better without taking them though. So I am stealing them from him and taking them for my burns-when-I-pee-ness. You see, the sucky job doesn't offer health insurance and I'm not paying the sucky doctors to give me a sucky diagnosis and a prescription that I already have thanks to my husband's sucky hair folicles.

The Daughter: She turns two in one week. I struggle to wrap my mind around this. When she smiles that sweet smile and hugs my neck and pats my back and squeezes my cheeks I can't believe it's already been two years. And when she sucker-punches me between the eyes and kicks me in the throat I can't believe it's only been two years...

No comments: