Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Outlook...Okay

Three things I'm looking forward to:

1.) Payday. Granted, it'll only be about 2/3 the size of my last paycheck, but it'll be a paycheck. The first in nearly 5 months.

2.) My big brother is coming home! He lives in Ohio and only makes it home about 3 times a year. He always manages to make it home in August. And he'll be here for a week!

3.) The daughter's 2nd birthday! The husband and I have a huge party planned for her and I am soooo excited about it!

Three things I am not looking forward to:

1.) Another loooong week of work. These people have seriously got to give me something to do. I'm so tired of hearing people say, "It's so hectic around here!" or "We're sooo busy!" or "I've got so much to do I don't even know where to start!" Gimme a break.

2.) My big brother leaving to go back to Ohio. It breaks my heart every time! I wish he would just move back home already. Or that we could move to Ohio. Hmmm, there's an idea...

3.) The daughter's 2nd birthday! My. Baby. Is. Turning. Two.

No comments: