Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

Miss me? Thought so. Soooo, I got a job!!! I'm very, very excited about it and am loving it after one week. I'm working at the District Attorney's office. It's very interesting and I love everybody I work with, so I'm really pleased with the way things turned out. Oh yeah, about 2 hours after I posted my last entry I got a text from a friend asking if I still needed a job. I interviewed 2 hours later and was offered a job 3 hours after that! Yea!

So, in case you wonder what else I've been up to...
Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart hungry which resulted in my pantry looking like this:

I tried to take a picture of my freezer but every time I open the door crap falls out all over the floor. The pictures just don't do justice once half the crap is gone.

Oh, and see the daughter’s new dog?

That's Lola. She's a shitzu. And even better than that? She's a rescued shitzu. I feel warm and fuzzy.

Oh, and the daughter had to get in on the pictures:

She's pretty ornery.

And in case you're wondering how I'll be spending my weekend:

I love Halloween. Now if I could just find some brownies.

No comments: