Saturday, September 27, 2008

For the Love of Kleenex & Nyquil

Holy shit, is it ever going to end? I totally thought I'd quit producing phlem after three days of drinking nothing. Apparently snot production does not require water. I'm in a condition where when I sniff ever-so-gently there is five to ten seconds of severe pressure right under my left eye, such that I fear an implosion every time. I'm snorting Vicks and tripping on Benedryl as we speak. It's allergies and a cold, I believe.

Meanwhile, the daughter is glued to the couch on life support (watching TV). The hubby is gone on a memorial ride. And I'm about to start the third batch of brownies in three days. They don't really count if I can't actually taste them...do they?

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do.