Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Work With Children

I SWEAR this happened today!

Oh, first of all, I was out yesterday with a sick daughter. I'm not supposed to miss any work yet, since I've only been on the job two grueling months, so the husband stayed home today so that I could return to the hell-hole.

Anyway, all was quite and boring all morning. I got up to go to the bathroom and before I even shut the bathroom door I heard Linda dial Tanya's extension. So I shut the door and stood there and listened. Linda actually said, "Uhh, I hate it when she's here! She messes up my environment! It makes me just wanna stay home!"

I couldn't make this stuff up! I just think it's so amusing that I'm working a job that I hate, for a woman whom I can't stand, and whom clearly isn't too fond of me either. I wish she'd just do both of us a favor and fire my ass! I still have a couple months unemployment coming from the last jackasses who stupidly let me and all of my glory slide out of their hands.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's it. I am now thoroughly, absolutely, positively, 100% convinced that our bosses HAVE GOT TO BE related to one another. And, for the record, I think your blog title is very generous. I wouldn't call them children. Evil spoiled brats, maybe, but children is too nice. Hang in there! love ya!