Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On a Lighter Note

Okay, so I've gotten a little tired of bitchin' for the time being, and decided to talk about something that makes me squeal with excitement..."Baby Madness!" Not my own, though, oh no, then I would be double squealing with excitement, and well, that's just too much noise.

Okay, so Breann, one of my besties, is dilated to a three with baby number two. (Sorry, Bre, if you're not cool with me talking about the condition of your cervix. I won't make it a habit, I promise.) She's having baby boy Jaxon, baby brother of baby girl Jayla. We're so ready to meet him!!!

Tracey, another great friend and neighbor, is just about five weeks away from introducing us to baby number two--baby girl Paisley, baby sister of baby boy Tyler. (I guess I should refrain from referring to him as a baby, seeing as how he is almost three. Denial.) I'm really excited to meet her too, especially since she is close enough for me to squeeze every day. Or two.

Secrett and Drew are also cooking up a batch of baby girl sweetness! They're due at the end of February and we are equally excited to meet baby Bryenn (maybe). (Maybe for the name, not that we are maybe excited to meet her.) (In case I needed to clarify that.) Big brother Mica is ecstatic!

Then, we just found out that our dear friends Derek and Amber are expecting. This has been a long time coming and we're just bulging at the seems with happiness! I'm putting my money on a boy for the Wilson's!

And of course, my Christy! She and her hubby Daniel are expecting as well. Due sometime in April. And, gee, I dunno why I would have such a hunch, but I'm betting on a girl for these two! I can't wait to meet another darling Audrey Grace! (Or Jackson James!)

So, there you have it. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! And since the husband is about to puke over all the details I'm forcing upon him, I've decided to share them with people who actually care! You! You care...don't you? I thought so! I'll keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Aww, I'm so honored to be mentioned. (Blame it on the hormones, I cried! lol!) I hope your hunch of girl is right, cause I have it too. I hope all your other expecting friends have wondrful pregnancies and healthy, happy babies. love ya!